The 16-story, Class A high rise at 221 Main is a modern destination in one of the nation’s most competitive office markets, offering commanding views of the Bay Bridge and San Francisco Bay. The premier South of Market location and its state-of-the-art conference center and tenant lounge, and spacious private terrace have made it a destination for a diverse mix of prominent tech and financial companies like DocuSign, Prosper Marketplace, and Cloudmed.
221 Main is positioned in the heart of the South Financial District, steps away from luxury dining, hotels, and retail with multiple nearby rail options and transit services. Recent state-of-the-art enhancements to the building provide for the health, wellness, and safety of occupants with certification through ENERGY STAR, LEED, WELL Health-Safety, and WiredScore. Additionally, it uses 100% Renewable Energy, is a BOMA 360 and 2019 Local and Regional Outstanding Building of the Year (TOBY) award winner.
NEW BUILDING MOBILE APP,
EXCLUSIVELY FOR 221 MAIN
Tenants of 221 Main Street get exclusive access to Columbia Gateway, a mobile app designed to help everyone who works at the building get more out of their workspace. Available in Apple and Android app stores, Columbia Gateway offers seamless access to building amenities and programming, important building updates and info, plus exclusive perks and specials at great eateries and shops nearby and online.
Download the Columbia Gateway app today, using your work email address. If you have questions or access issues, please let your Property Management Team know.
BIKE ROOM & SHOWERS
Enjoy our exclusive, secure bike cage and convenient “fix it” station available free to tenants of 221 Main – accessible through the parking ramp on Main Street. A shower room is also available to tenants in our secure restrooms located on the ground floor.
CONFERENCE CENTER & TENANT LOUNGE
Reserve your next large meeting in the state-of-the-art, technology-enhanced conference center and meeting facilities which offer a flexible space plan, adjacent Tenant Lounge and access to the 4th floor terrace.
4TH FLOOR TERRACE
The spacious outdoor patio is located on the 4th floor, adjacent to the conference center and tenant lounge, providing ample seating and fun outdoor activities. This outdoor space is exclusively for tenant use and may be reserved for private functions by contacting the Property Management Office.
HEALTHY & SUSTAINABLE WORK ENVIRONMENT
At 221 Main, we focus on providing for the health, wellness, and safety of all occupants.
- We use 100% Renewable Energy from solar and wind to power your workday.
- We’ve installed bipolar Ionization air purification technology throughout the building and elevators, to neutralize viruses and give you the assurance of healthy indoor air quality.
- We've achieved certification for these efforts through ENERGY STAR, LEED, and WELL Health-Safety.
Onsite parking available:
- Drive – The public parking garage is open M-F from 6:00 am – 8:00 pm.
- Electronic Vehicles are welcome; one BLINK charging station is available.
- Cycle – Secure bicycle storage is available.
Walk to multiple transportation hubs:
- One block from Transbay Transit Center, with access to several regional multi-modal transit systems, including BART, light rail, Caltrain, the ferry system and Muni
- Close proximity to the Embarcadero and Montgomery metro stations